17 year old girl passed away from taking a ‘selfie’
A 17 year old girl has passed away due to a railway fatal accident.
The young adult climbed on a railway bridge to take a selfie, when she fell and was electrocuted by 1,500 volts after she tried to grab live wires.
The girl who was one month short of her 18th birthday was a keen amateur photographer who thought it was a good location for a picture.
The girl lost her balance and fell off the side of the bridge. In a desperate attempted to save herself she tried to grab high voltage cables an electrocuted herself before landing on the concrete below.
She may have been alive for a short time after she fell.
Police received an anonymous call before the fatal accident reporting that children were playing on the bridge.
Her friend who was waiting below were in shock, she was found by the side of the body when emergency services arrived.
For more information please see link:
For more information on fatal accident compensation claims please see our website.
Posted: September 13, 2014 at 8:53 am