Can I challenge the Verdict of the Inquest?

Can I challenge the Verdict of the Inquest?

Yes, by taking immediate action to the High Court to ask the Judge to review the verdict. This is a specialist procedure and you are strongly advised to seek legal advice from Specialist Inquest and Fatal Accident Solicitors immediately as there is only a limited period of time to quash the verdict.

Free Advice Always Available

As specialist fatal accident solicitors we can work for free win or lose so you have nothing to worry about. There is a limited time to make a claim so we make it easy for you to contact us. You can fill on our online form, call us free of charge on 0800 011 2757 or alternatively call our Landline on 0151 431 0548.

We hope this web site provides a useful and friendly resource to assist you on your choice of specialist fatal accident solicitors and to answer any query you may have on making a claim.

You may also email us at

Posted: July 24, 2008 at 7:20 pm