Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon monoxide poisoning is the silent killer and can be preventable by buying a Carbon monoxide detector.

A fatal accident can occur if there is an escape of Carbon monoxide from kitchen appliances in particular a faulty gas cooker.

URGENT WITNESSES REQUIRED

We have an urgent request for information regarding a BEKO (Belling Gas Cooker) using the distinguishing “Belling” trade mark which, it is alleged resulted in two deaths from the escape of carbon monoxide from the cooker. It is understood that there may be several instances going back several years.

If anyone has any information on these cookers please contact us immediately.

Posted: January 25, 2013 at 3:24 pm


%d bloggers like this: