Elderly woman died from house fire caused by a microwavable heat bag

Keywords: Fatal accident, Fatal disasters, fatal accident solicitors, fatal accident claims.

An elderly woman of 83 who had lived alone for 16 years died in a house fire on the 14th of February. It was said that the cause of the fire was a microwavable wheat bag that is used to warm the bed. The fire quickly spread and set the smoke alarms off. The neighbours rang the fire services to help and said they were devastated when she was pronounced dead.

For more information please see link:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/microwaveable-bed-warmer-sparked-fatal-6705264

FREE IMMEDIATE FATAL ACCIDENT ADVICE LINE

Call us now for immediate advice.  We understand it can be difficult to talk about the tragedy but please do get in touch.  Our fee immediate advice line is here to guide you through the legal implications from dealing with the police, coroner’s court,  probate and ultimately making a fatal accident claim.

If you simply wish us to call you at a time please fill in our contact form and we will be in touch.

Posted: March 2, 2014 at 8:45 am


%d bloggers like this: