Engineer killed of fatal shock
Fatal accident at work compensation claim
A 24 year old gas engineer was killed after fixing an appliance in a school.
His death was due to shock.
Health and Safety Executive have started investigations into the fatal accident and are working alongside police.
The male was the father of two young sons: 4 and 22 months.
He was repairing a cooker in a primary school when the fatal accident occurred.
The emergency services received the report at 4:45pm. Police and paramedics attended the scene.
The male passed away at the scene.
Investigations are still ongoing.
For more information please see link:
Posted: November 14, 2014 at 11:55 am