Fatal accident caused by wine vat
A woman was overcome by fumes and killed in a fatal accident. She lost her balance and fell into a giant vat of wine.
The 25 year old female was a wine specialist; she passed away when watching fermenting process. The fumes from the process caused her to lose her balance.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the fatal accident claim. On arrival they could not save the female as she was intoxicated by the fumes.
Her uncle found the body.
Emergency services also gave assistance to the family.
Tributes have been paid to her by friends and family.
For more information please see link:
For information on making a fatal accident compensation claim on behalf of a loved one contact us.
Posted: January 1, 2015 at 12:51 pm