Fatal Injuries At Work – Statistics
From the HSE website the following information can be obtained:
- There has been a 20 year downward trend in fatal accidents at work.
- However, since 2008-09 the the trend is less clear, according to the HSE.
- There were 142 fatal injuries at work during this reporting year.
- This means the ratio of fatal injuries is about 0.5 deaths per 100,000 workers.
- 102 fatal accidents were to members of the public that were connected to work.
Work Place Illnesses
Posted: February 16, 2016 at 7:12 pm