Fatal Injuries At Work – Statistics
HSE Fatal Injuries At Work – Statistics
From the HSE website the following information can be obtained:
- There has been a 20 year downward trend in fatal accidents at work.
- However, since 2008-09 the the trend is less clear, according to the HSE.
- There were 142 fatal injuries at work during this reporting year.
- This means the ratio of fatal injuries is about 0.5 deaths per 100,000 workers.
- 102 fatal accidents were to members of the public that were connected to work.
Work Place Illnesses – (none Fatal work place Accidents)
Specialist Advice On Work Place Fatal Accidents
For advice and assistance please visit our dedicated web page on work place deaths and also the following related topics.
Posted: February 16, 2016 at 7:12 pm