Five year old girl suffers fatal swelling to brain from too much soda.
Subject: Five year old girl suffers fatal swelling to brain from too much soda.
A five year old girl has sadly died after drinking too much soda causing her brain to swell up to fatal levels.
The accident occurred when the young girl was being punished for taking cans of the drink that were not hers.
Soon after being made to drink fatal amounts of the soda, the girl started to exhibit serious symptoms and later went into a paralysed state and became unconscious.
She was rushed to hospital where she died two days later.
For further information please see the following link:
Posted: February 22, 2014 at 8:09 am