Male passed away in fire believed to be caused by an E-Cig

Keywords: Fatal accident, fatal accident solicitors, fatal accident claims.

One male was found dead in his home following a fire which is believed to be caused by an E-cigarette.

The 62 year old male was found when police called firefighters to a home at 11:39am because of a small bedroom fire.

On arrival at the home the male was found in the living room of the property.

The cause of the fatal accident fire has not been confirmed, investigators believe it was caused by an E-cigarette that had exploded.

Investigators found an E- cigarette on charge in the bedroom had exploded and caught fire which ignited an oxygen tube which may have been used by the male causing the fatal accident.

Investigations are still ongoing into the fatal accident.

For more information please see link:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

For information on disaster compensation claims please see our website.

Posted: September 19, 2014 at 8:16 am