Man died taking a selfie ontop of a train
A 21 year old man was in involved in a fatal accident when he was fatally electrocuted after he climbed onto the roof of a train to take a picture of himself known as a “selfie”. He climbed on the roof of a haulage locomotive with a friend around and the pair thought the locomotive was not electrified as it was parked at the station. However the cables where still connected which means there is still an electrical current. As was he was about to take the “selfie” on his mobile he touched a wire with a high voltage. The fatal shock threw him from the train. His fiend also suffered a severe shock but survived.
Following the fatal accident the emergency services rushed to the scene of the fatal accident. The supply of electricity between the local stations had to be cut to get to the two males. He was pronounced dead at the scene. His friend was taken to hospital where he was in a serious condition.
For more information please see link:
Posted: May 17, 2014 at 8:33 am