Seven year old boy dies at home with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

Keywords: Fatal accident solicitors, no fault accident claims, fatal accident claims.

Subject: Seven year old boy dies at home with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police were called to the property at around 3.30am on Saturday following a request for assistance by the ambulance service. The scene where a seven year old boy had sadly died at his home.

The boy’s Father, in his 40s, and Mother, in her 30’s remain in hospital in serious conditions. They are not thought to be life threatening.

Fifteen people, including two Police officers were also taken to hospital as a precaution. However, Police refused to comment on speculation that the boy’s death was carbon monoxide related but advised local people who showed signs of vomiting, diarrhoea and fever to seek medical assistance.

For further information please see the following link:
http://news.sky.com

Posted: February 12, 2014 at 6:13 pm


%d bloggers like this: