Teenage father-to-be killed from sunbed
A 17 year old teenager was killed after he cut his neck after falling on a sunbed on the third floor of his home in South Shields, Tyneside. The teen cut his jugular vein on a glass tube around 9 a.m.
The young boy tripped over a wire causing him to fall into the free standing sunbed before falling down the stairs. The glass off the tube cut his neck in two places. It is thought that he ripped the glass out of his neck in shock.
The 17 year old father to-be died in hospital due to his fatal accident injuries.
He had just become a qualified bricklayer and was looking forward to the birth of his daughter.
As he was a keen boxer who was fit and healthy his organs are being donated to help other people in need.
For more information please see link:
Posted: June 12, 2014 at 3:00 pm