Can I challenge the Coroner’s verdict?

Can I challenge the Coroner’s verdict?

The verdicts can be reviewed by the High Court under procedural rules or by way of Judicial Review. There is a limited time to challenge a verdict so you must seek legal advice from our specialist Inquest and Fatal Accident Solicitors without delay otherwise you will lose the right of challenge.

Free Advice Always Available

As specialist fatal accident solicitors we can work for free win or lose so you have nothing to worry about. There is a limited time to make a claim so we make it easy for you to contact us. You can fill on our online form, call us free of charge on 0800 083 0626 or alternatively we operate a secure confidential live chat facility (see top right hand of this web site) that you can also use should you feel more comfortable.

We hope this web site provides a useful and friendly resource to assist you on your choice of specialist fatal accident solicitors and to answer any query you may have on making a claim.

You may also email us at

Posted: July 24, 2008 at 4:14 pm